A family Wiped From The Earth By Generator Smoke In Abia State. Nigeria (News)
A family wiped from The Earth By Generator Smoke In Abia State The Family of late Mr Chukuebuka who according neighbors said they put on their Generator at about 8pm on 20th August, 2020 and want to bed as usual According to John he said
I woke up this morning with my family but i noticed that Mr Chukuebuka who always come out to clean his car every morning didn’t come out today , little did i know its about 1pm that i received a call from my wife that she haven’t seen any of his children and the Generator off itself because of fuel, so i asked her to check on them by knocking on their door. which she did and called me back that no answer from them . i reached home i checked from the window to find out that they were not moving i quickly called out to people around when we forced the door opened we found their dead Bodies
Carbon monoxide; the silent killer.
It is like a ghost; odorless, tasteless, colorless. An angel of death.
This is the problem; our blood has 210 times more affinity for carbon monoxide than it has for oxygen. When the body is exposed to a high concentration of carbon monoxide, our blood would stop carrying oxygen.
You know oxygen is very crucial for the functioning of the brain. Without oxygen, our brains would shut down. Carbon monoxide poisoning causes silent death.
These families were wiped out by carbon monoxide poisoning
Share this post below ??
Want To Promote Your Music, Videos, Mixtapes or Comedy video On Kivnonblog? Click Here Or Talk To Us On Whatsapp +2348101252460
NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!!